The following officers are authorized to administer oaths:
1. Justices of the Supreme Court and Judges of the Court of Criminal
2. The Clerk of the Supreme Court and the Court of Criminal Appeals.
3. Judges and clerks of the district, superior and county courts, and
other courts of record within their respective districts or counties.
4. County clerks and their deputies, and county commissioners, within
their respective counties.
5. Justices of the peace and notaries public within their respective
6. Sheriffs and their deputies in cases where they are authorized by
law to select commissioners or appraisers, or to impanel juries for
the view or appraisement of property, or are directed as an official
duty to have property appraised, or to take the answers of garnishees,
or are authorized to take delivery bonds.
7. Such other officers as are authorized by law in special cases.
8. Clerks of boards of education, city auditor, city and town clerks.
9. Court clerks, deputy clerks, or violations bureau clerks as shall
be appointed by judges of courts not of record.