A. It shall further be unlawful:
1. To engage in prostitution, lewdness, or assignation;
2. To solicit, induce, entice, or procure another to commit an act of
lewdness, assignation, or prostitution, with himself or herself;
3. To reside in, enter, or remain in any house, place, building, or
other structure, or to enter or remain in any vehicle, trailer, or
other conveyance with the intent of committing an act of prostitution,
lewdness, or assignation; or
4. To aid, abet, or participate in the doing of any of the acts
prohibited in paragraph 1, 2 or 3 of this subsection.
B. Any prohibited act described in paragraph 1, 2, 3 or 4 of
subsection A of this section committed with a person under sixteen
(16) years of age shall be deemed child prostitution, as defined in
Section 1030 of this title, and shall be punishable as provided in
Section 1031 of this title.